Friday, March 13, 2009

A Path Of Life

SPM results was out yesterday , School Performance has dropped this year . Reached school around 11 to take the results . When i reached into the hall , saw many people over there ( make me remember the times that we have spent together last year) Greets some friends that came back from NS the day before .

A few minutes later, the teacher start to asked us to line up to collect our result , Heard loads of scream and cries in the process of taking my result .....blink of an eye , it was my turn ..my heart was pumping very fast and when Pn Shahjah tell me that i have an A1 in english , she looks happy .

My result
1 A1 , 7 credits , 2 pass

Basically i am statisfied with my result but i am not really happy with it , ya i know very mao tun rite , the good thing is that my SPM result is definately better than my forecast result back then and with my not so good but statisfied SPM result , i am qualified to go to collage . Been thinking lately on wat collage am i suppose to go

When in collage , definately i will change myself again and will study hard in order not to dissapoint my parents .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...