Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yet Another Memorable Day

Today is another day that i will remember for the rest of my life , it is the day when i get my Probational Driving License ^^ .

After school today , have to take two bus just to go to William Lee Agency in Uptown , DU but i would consider myself lucky today because the bus today are quite fast , no long waiting time under the sun and there are plenty of seats on the bus (normally packed like sardines ) and around 1.40 P.m , i reached and got my license ^^ .

After i got my license , i went back home on the bus that also need around waiting time of 10 minutes only and around 2 p.m i was home sweet home but i still dont have a car ler .

Still now the question is : Will i get a car ? If yes what car ? and most importantly when ?

p/s : b/day coming soon , maybe can get a car as present ^^ (not sure la)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...