Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An update after 4 months of abasence

wow it has been a very long time since i update my blog........lets see my last post is august 1st and now its already december 1st ....nice timing rite ........its already exactly 4 months since i update my blog

its exam season now where all the form 5 are having their SPM while for me , the upper 6 ...its the stpm season but already finishes about out of the 8 papers that i will be taking ....so far the exams are ok la not extremely difficult but its not easy also
...i would say can do la .....that's wat i told my parents everyday i come back from my exams

NOW !!!!!! only have 2 papers left and YEAH !!!!! they are both objective ( preparing sniper and machine gun ) which is Pengajian AM 1 and B.M 1 both also having 60 questions

hope that they will come out some easy questioins and will be super duper relax ^^

Life is a box of chocolates, You never know what you're gonna get.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...