Friday, April 4, 2008

Pokemon



Remember this thing ----------->
Thats right i am talking about the famous anime that we all see during our primary school days and until now it is still airing in Japan . Pokemon Stands for Pocket Monsters . The story is about a 10 year-old boy called Ash Ketchum that has a dream to be become the next Pokemon Master ( the most powerful pokemon trainer in the world ) . During his journey he has met all kinds of pokemon and trainers from the pokemon world . Soon Brock and Misty join him in his quest to be a Pokemon Masters . Ash grew up in the journey day by day ....until today the ending is still currently unknown because the series is still on ..i think it has about 500++ episodes already .

Until today there are still many fans around the world that area still enjoying pokemon around the world with the anime , manga ,GameBoy games and trading card game . I used to be a pokemon fan last time but somehow dunno for what reason i quit pokemon .

I remember the 1st time i called my father to buy me a Pokemon game , it was in Ipoh Parade i ask my father to buy me a pokemon red version (Chinese) and after long time beggin and asking he finally agree to buy 1 for me. You could imagine how happy i was at that time as it was consider one of the most popular games at that time .And then it came to the Trading Card Game season when i got my first deck of cards ..i actually traded my rare cards for a common card ( how stupid i was ) but i finally learn my lesson now i have tons of them of them right under my bed .

The game changes as many new version was out now the games cant be played on a gameboy but need to play with a nintendo DS which is real expensive . Guess wat i found a video Pokemon Episode 1 which is so hard to find ..i hope you enjoy ....will update sooner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...