Friday, April 18, 2008

Rubik's cube

A rubik's cube ..a cube that has made millions of people frustrating including me but that was history now i have learn how to solve a rubik's cube . And i learn in it about 1 day , first off all i would like to thank my sifu Wai Loon , Grand sifu Yi Zheng and Great Grand Sifu Allen . ( i am talking like Allen and Yi Zheng are very old) Actually its like this , Allen teach Yi zheng to solve then Yi Zheng teach Wai Loon and Wai Loon teach me .......now they waiting for me to teach another person ^^ in which i am finding now .

My time to solve a rubik's cube is approximately 4 minutes and 35 seconds although still far from my great grand sifu ( 18 seconds) i will work harder to archieve better results . Although i still cant do a 4x4 , 5x5 and above ( they both are very expensive) even the 3x3 is also consider expensive but being able to solve it ..the feeling is like so great so happy after long long time finally i am able to solve it i bought my cube last year about november school holidays but only till this week i only figure out how to solve . For those that want to try solving the cube go ahead and try , u will not regret because u will really enjoy the process of completing something ...Hey!!! its a good thing rite to learn a new thing i suggest u keep the cube nicely in a good condition coz the sicker come out really easily and now me have problem with it .Till then ..next time

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...