Friday, July 6, 2007

Time really flies

Time really flies... now already July liao...so fast .Talking about July its a very big month with many events happening .For example last saturday Kawat Competition zone level...and 2 team from my school made it my team and Shao Wen team ..My commander Zhen Shern and frens did very well ... cant blieve that i lost balance at the pusing part.... but its not time to be happy now as training starts again for final which is next saturday and i have a problem keeping my hand straight (especially my left hand) and i dunno y .... like Jagdeep say today must apply some energy put some force in the elbow ......will try to do that ...thx Jagdeep .The finals will be held at SMK (P) Tman Petaling near Old Town .
Another big event is the PBSM installation day and the dress code is formal ...which is blazer +pants+belt+tie+leather shoes . I only have belt +tie +leather shoes. Blazer are very expensive RM100++ will burn a hole in my pocket >_< My pockets have many holes now thought=_="
Must find a day to go 1u buy liao ...till now then chao.. alios

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...